On this weeks episode of The Nationals Review Podcast Charlie & Colm discuss:
• Spring Training News
• Here about Charlie’s Spring Training game Nats trip
• We answered the 2015 DC-IBWA Nats Pre-Season Survey.
These are the questions:
1) Who will lead the Nats in home runs in 2014?
2) Who will lead the Nats in RBI?
3) Who will lead the Nats in stolen bases?
4) Who will lead the staff in wins?
5) More plate appearances: Ryan Zimmerman, Jayson Werth or Denard Span?
6) Who has more appearances: Craig Stammen, Tanner Roark, Blake Treinen, Casey Janssen or Aaron Barrett?
7) Who has more appearances: Jerry Blevins, Matt Grace, Xavier Cedeno or Matt Thornton?
8) More plate appearances: Danny Espinosa, Dan Uggla or Yunel Escobar?
9) Over/under for number of games for Wilson Ramos at 85 1/2.
10) Which single minor leaguer are you most interested in keeping tabs on this season?
11) How many all-stars will the Nats have? Who?
12) Total wins and what place in the division?